The team faced too many hurdle in just reaching in the World Cup 2018 is Denmark as they have played pretty tough games, but yet they have proved them as a tough competitor. This team was one of the toughest and dangerous teams in the world once, like back in 1998 and 1986, they made them able to reach in final and quarter final. Christian Eriksen is one of the legendary players for Denmark, and now they are looking for the same.
Denmark Coach – World Cup 2018
Age Hareide, the current coach of Denmark is looking forward to this mega event as head coach. He is 2nd most long serving after Morten Olsen. He has a strong profile that insisted the management to replace the longest serving Denmark coach back in 2016.
World Cup Friendlies – Denmark
Denmark would playing against some toughest teams in the World Cup friendly scenario as they will face Sweden and Mexico respectively on 2nd and 9th June, 2018.
- 22nd March – Denmark vs Panama (won 1-0)
- 27th March – Denmark vs Chile (drew 0-0)
- 2nd June – Sweden vs Denmark
- 9th June – Mexico vs Denmark
World Cup 2018 Schedule – Denmark
They will open their World Cup account by playing against Peru on 16th June, 2018. They will face Australia on 21st June, 2018 and France on 26th of the same month.
- 16th June – Peru vs Denmark
- 21st June – Australia vs Denmark
- 26th June – Denmark vs France
Denmark Official Team Squad – World Cup 2018 – Possible Lineups
Main asset and master weapon of Denmark, Christian Eriksen would be dominating the team in the World Cup 2018. He has scored 11 goals during the World Cup qualifying rounds and proved him an international asst too. He also registered his hat-trick in the final play-off match. Beside the Denmark team, he also represents Tottenham Hotspur.
- Goalkeepers – Jonas Lossl, Frederik Ronnow, Kaspar Schmeichel
- Defenders – Peter Ankersen, Nicolai Boilesen, Andreas Christensen, Henrik Dalsgaard, Riza Durmisi, Mathias Jorgensen, Simon Kjaer, Jens Larsen
- Midfielders – Thomas Delaney, Christian Eriksen, Mike Jenson, William Kvist, Lukas Lerager, Lasse Schone, Pione Sisto
- Forwards – Niklas Bendtner, Martin Braithwaite, Andres Cornelius, Nicolai Jorgensen, Yussuf Poulsen
Kasper Schmeichel, the goal keeper of this team would be making his appearance once again holding the same designation. While on the other side, William Kvist is also added back in the squad. Peter Ankersen, Nicolai, Simon and Jens are place at defenders position.
On the other side, Thomas Delaney, Christian Eriksen, Mike Jenson and Lukas Lerager are also in the team and will be dominating the midfield position. Yussuf Poulsen, Andres and Martin will be staying at forwards side of the field.